BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 15, 2010

just thinking...........

Just sitting in math class while the lady was babbling about the fascinating world of expansions, made me think my school teachers are retarded

my english teacher, was going on and on in her monotonous tone about some stupid girl called ratan. that made me think my school teachers are retarded.

when my hindi teacher was going on and on about soma bua and her issues, i felt like my school teachers are retarded.

when my PE teacher made us run around like maniacs in this heat, i thought my school teachers were retarded.

in short, my teachers ARE retarded !!!


(Image from Deviant Art)

1 comment:

  1. this is funny despite the fact that iif any1 fiinds out you're in some serious shit... :)

    haha - sanjana

    ReplyDelete